I’m actually a bit late for this post due to my studies. This is the second time I have been nominated for this award. I have been very excited to be nominated by Nameera from NameeraEverAfter. Check her blog out. Her poems are so realistic and mesmerizing that she portray pictures with words. She has been an inspiration for me and encouraging as well.
What is Mystery Blogger Award?
It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion. – Okoto Enig
- I’m an introvert by nature, and lacks the ability to socialize. Try to keep myself busy to avoid socializing.
- Loves reading story books, mostly psychological thrillers. But I love taking risks and explore other genres. Both Fiction and Non-Fiction are absolutely fine for me.
- And I explore music. From indie, rock to country I have a vast taste of music. Love to select a random playlist and shuffle play the songs. There are some songs you can discover that are unexpectedly good.
My Top 5 Blog Post.
Q. Is it possible to live without finding our purpose?
A: For me living without purpose is equivalent to going insane, but most of the people are living like that.
Q. What would be the last thing on your bucket list?
A: A trip to the other side of the moon.
Q. In one word how would you sum up the internet?
Q. What’s the worst name you could give your child?
A: Sagar. There is no fancy for oceans in me.
Q. What’s something stupid that everyone does?
A: Thinking that mistakes are clever after all. Because, they categorize silly and clever mistake.
What to do?
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- Thank who ever Nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and a provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 Things about Yourself.
- You have to nominate other bloggers.
- Notify your Nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Share a link to your best(s) posts.
1. Sum up your life in one word.
2. Name a book you like to read the most?
3.You vision towards this world?
4. What are the goals you want to accomplish in life?
5. A moment that changed your life?
Have a happy weekend. I am looking forward to your answers. And all the best. Happy Blogging!